Terms and Conditions
Between Abha App and the Customer
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY USING ABHA APP, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This app is provided by Abha App (‘Company') and this is a legal agreement between you and Abha App. By using this app, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then you are not authorized to use or access the app. On acceptance, a binding contractual relationship will exist. In this agreement the following words shall have the following meanings: 'Us' 'We' and 'Our' refers to Abha App and will be construed accordingly. 'You' and 'your' refers to the customer or user who uses the app and is subject to these Terms and Conditions that will be construed accordingly. 'Advertisement' refers to the Advertisement(s) placed on the Abha App. 'Site' means abhaapp.com, “App” means actual Abha App, and 'Content' means the information and other material available within the Site.
I: Membership Conditions
· You must be over 18 years old to register as a Member of Abha App
· Your membership is for your sole, personal use only. You may not authorize others to use, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
· We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries including other parties’ rights to enforce laws such as intellectual property rights fraud and other rights. You expressly authorize us to disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other Government Agencies including the Police. We will obey appropriately in connection with any fraud, intellectual property infringements or any other activity which may or may not be illegal or expose us to legal liability.
· We do not conduct criminal background screenings of our Users, nor are we able to personally identify each User. The Company cannot be held liable for false declarations made by a Member.
II. Your account will be deemed invalid if:
· You are under age 18 and your account will immediately suspended or terminated. No children are eligible to app.
· You have ever been convicted of a violent or sexually related criminal offense.
· You have previously been banned from using our Services or similar services.
· The Company cannot be held liable for actions of any nature committed by any User, including any such actions during any events which are organized by the Company or by others using the Services.
III: Membership Fees
You agree to pay for our service:
· By way of payment from a debit or credit card, you are otherwise authorized to use. We will be entitled to receive payment from the debit or credit card on the same working day of each month for the duration of your membership.
· No refunds will be given either in whole or part. You acknowledge and agree that you are obliged to give us 30 day's notice before cancelling this payment method and that during the 30 day cancellation period, you may be required to make a further monthly payment if the payment due date falls during this cancellation period.
· You acknowledge and agree that such notice will only be validly given by the completion and transmission by you to us of our online payment cancellation form.
· It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive prompt payment, as we will not be held accountable for payment not being received.
· If the fee is not paid on or before the due date, we have the right to suspend or cancel membership.
IV: Your Responsibilities
· You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members. It is solely your responsibility to ensure your own safety when meeting/communicating with other members both on and off the app.
· The data posted to a profile has to accurately reflect the details of the person using the profile. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of all details (personal or otherwise) provided by you about yourself. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to personal details or circumstances at the earliest opportunity. You are solely responsible for the content or information you transmit to other members.
· Individuals are only permitted to have a single member profile on the site, under no circumstances are duplicate or test profiles allowed.
· You will not post on our service, or transmit to other members or employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, religiously offensive, sectarian, or illegal material, or any material which infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, proprietary rights, and rights of privacy).
· You will not include within your profile any personal contact information or clues pertaining to personal contact information including, but not limited to Email, Telephone, Social Media, Street Address, Full Name, URLs, or any other communication systems.
· You will not use offensive anatomical or sexual references, or offensive sexually suggestive or connotative language, and you will not post any photos containing nudity or personal information.
· You will not engage in advertising to or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services.
· You will not transmit any junk or spam mail or messages to other members.
· If you do advertise or promote any service without permission (permission will only be given in writing) you agree to pay a standard advertising rate of $500 per day for every day your account has been on Abha App, starting from the day you registered. You will be personally liable if we are not able to recover the sum of monies from the company advertised and we will take legal action to enforce this.
· You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
· Abuse to staff, zero tolerance policy, we will not tolerate any abuse towards any of the Site admin staff at any time.
· You will use our service in a manner consistent with allapp applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to reject any profile or photo which does not comply with these prohibitions.
V: Our Responsibilities:
· We reserve the right to reject any submission on any basis without providing a reason.
· We reserve the right to delete your profile immediately if your behavior has caused a complaint that is serious and justified. No refunds will be provided.
· We reserve the right to suspend any profile, without notice, if it is not appropriate, acting in an app appropriate manner, breaking our Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct, or for other safety and security reasons.
· Your membership will be deleted if it has expired unless you choose to renew and pay app applicable fees.
· Submitting the app application form, automatically authorizes us to disclose your chosen methods of contact to other members and display your photograph as part of your member profile.
· We reserve the right to monitor to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions.
· We reserve the right to modify the services without giving any prior notice.
· We confirm that we are unable to store and/or trace every e-mail or other communication passing between our members.
You agree to
· comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, equal opportunity laws and regulatory requirements;
· use the services in a professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
· act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
· misrepresent your identity, your current or previous positions, qualifications or affiliations with a person or entity;
· disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose;
· create or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice.
· You can report any abuse or complain about Member Content by contacting us, outlining the abuse and/or complaint. You can also report a user directly from a profile or in chat by clicking the 'Report'.
· We do not accept any liability for your conduct or behavior nor liability for any conduct or your behavior or comments to or with third parties at social events or in the chat rooms.
· In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from or in any way connected with the app.
· Under no circumstances will we be responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any loss or damage resulting from anyone's opinions, advice, statements, or other information or content reliance on information or other content posted on our service or transmitted to our members.Such authors are solely responsible for such content.
· NOTE: It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users, or 'hackers') may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the app and which you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information which you may choose to disclose. Please carefully select the type of information which you post on the app or release to other members.
· We do not have the obligation, responsibility or the technical means to verify the identity of persons who register as members or use our services or to verify member content.
· You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless our officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including legal costs) relating to or arising out of your use of our service, including any breach by you of the terms of this agreement.
· We accept no liability for any temporary or even permanent unavailability of the app arising from events of any kind or circumstances which are outside our control, even though we shall use all reasonable endeavors to minimize or mitigate the effects, but this will not release you by reason from any obligation to indemnify or make any payment due under these Terms and Conditions.
VII: Data Protection
· By accepting our terms and conditions, we may provide other companies some of your details, so that you can receive other offers and information which may be of interest to you. If you do not want your details shared, then please send an email to Abha firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish for all direct communication between yourself and the app to be terminated, then please confirm this in writing.
· We may terminate this agreement if any termsare breached.
· The content of the app is for your personal use only and you agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish commercially exploit or create derivative works from the content.
· You acknowledge that it is technically impossible to provide the app free of faults.
· We do not undertake to do so and faults may lead to the temporary unavailability of the app
· The operation of the app may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside our control, including, without limitation, transmission and telecommunications links between us and you and between us and other systems and networks.
· We and/or our suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in or to the Site at any time.
· The app may not be available in all areas.
· We will perform our services with reasonable care and skill. No representation or warranty is given that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free or that all errors or defects can be corrected or remedied.
· We will not be responsible for any loss or damage sustained or incurred by any third party (including without limitation, any loss of use of any software or equipment, or loss of or spoiling of any data) resulting from any defect, deficiency or error in any equipment or software or any associated documentation, or for any failure or interruption of any telecommunications facilities or network systems which is beyond our control.
· You further acknowledge that some of the Content is supplied to us (directly and indirectly) by third parties and accordingly we can offer no warranty of whatever nature in relation to such Content.
XI: Links (including Abha App features and news)
· This app may contain hyperlinks to other. The products and services offered by us are sometimes through third party companies. These third-party companies will provide additional products and services for and on our behalf.
· By using any of these third-party companies, you are agreeing to be bound by, and comply with, their terms and conditions or terms of service. These third-party companies are not parts of or associates of our Company and under no circumstances shall we be liable for any losses or damages caused by a third-party company.
· Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or goods received through a recommended third-party company. If you accept any products or services offered by a third-party company, then all communication must be between you and the third-party company.
· We will not be responsible or liable for any communication or misrepresentation of the third-party company. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites.
· You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for evaluating any goods or services offered by us or third parties via the app and that we will not be in any way responsible for any transactions between you and third parties.
· Any dissatisfaction or violation of terms and conditions by either party should write an official letter to us stating all facts and instances.
XII: Intellectual Property and Use of Software
· You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Content shall remain vested in us or our licensors.
· Your use of any software that is made available to download from the app or via any hyperlink contained on the app ('Software') is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ('Licence Agreement').
· You may not install, copy or use any Software which is accompanied by or includes a Licence Agreement unless you first agree to the terms of such Licence Agreement.
· All title, copyrights and other intellectual property subsisting in this site or in any artwork connected with the site belong to us and will always remain our property.
XIII: Proprietary Rights
· You represent and warrant to us that the information posted including your photograph are posted by you and that you are the exclusive author and the exclusive owner of your photographs.
· You assign to us, with full title guarantee, your profile and your photographs posted, at any time, in connection with the site absolutely all moral rights to be identified as the author of your profile and ownership of photograph and any similar rights in any jurisdiction in the world
· You will not copy, modify, publish, distribute, perform, display or sell any such proprietary information.
· By posting information photographs or content on any Service, you automatically grant, and you represent that you have the right to grant, to us and other members, free of charge, an irrevocable, exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, worldwide licence to use, reuse, copy, copyright, print, promote, publish, republish and distribute whether online or offline, with various publishers through any media, for art, advertising, trade or any other purpose whatsoever.
· Content and photographs to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other format without restriction, in conjunction with your name or a fictitious name, such information and you grant and authorize sub-licenses of any of the foregoing.
· You are responsible for the security and proper use of your usernames and passwords used from time to time in connection with the app and you must take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, secure, used properly and not disclosed to unauthorized people.
· You must immediately inform us if there is any reason to believe that your username and password has or is likely to become known to someone, not authorized to use it, or is being or is likely to be used in an unauthorized way.
· If you forget or lose a password or username you must contact us and may be asked to satisfy such security checks as we operate.
· We reserve the right to suspend user name and password access to the app and the Services immediately if we consider that there is likely to be a breach of security.
· We reserve the right (at our sole discretion) to require you to change any or all of the passwords used by you in connection with the app.
· You must immediately inform us of any changes to the information you supplied when registering for the app.
· We reserve the right to suspend user name and password access to the app and the Services immediately if we consider that there has been any misuse.
· We reserve the right to verify the details of any member of the app and ask them to satisfy such security checks as we operate.
· We reserve the right to review all communications made via the app for security purposes.
XV: App Communication Facilities
· You agree to use any communication facilities contained on the app only to send and receive messages and material which are in accordance with all relevant laws and not for any illegal purpose.
· You agree that when using any part of the app, you will not do any of the following:
o Violate or infringe the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy).
o Upload or transmit any material which is defamatory, offensive, racially abusive, sexually explicit or of an obscene or menacing character, or which may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
o Upload or transmit any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs which may damage the operation of another's computer.
o Use any parts of the app in a way which may cause any interruption, damage, or render less efficient or impairment.
o Attempt any unauthorized access to any part or component of the app.
o Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or emails.
o Download any file posted by another user which you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
o You accept responsibility for any content or material which you upload to or transmit.
o You acknowledge that all communicationsare public and not private.
o You acknowledge that personal web page entries, chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by other users are not endorsed by us, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by us.
· We reserve the unilateral right for any reason to remove without notice any contents received from users, and to deny at our sole discretion any user access to this app or any portion thereof without notice.
· You agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any user arising out of any part of the app, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
· Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on the app from time to time are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event and you agree not to imply any such representation by us.
· If you have a complaint about the use by any other user, please email us at email@example.com.
· The following list sets out your specific obligations:
o You will not impersonate any person or entity.
o You will not “stalk” or otherwise harass any person.
o You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us.
o You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or any other device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or, in any way reproduce or circumvent navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
o You will not post, distribute or reproduce, in any way, any copyrighted material, transmit any proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such rights.
o You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices of this app.
o You will not interfere with or disrupt any service or any app, servers or networks service or site.
o You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material which contains software or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the fundamental computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
o You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise information transmitted.
o You will not “frame” or “mirror” any part of the app.
o You will not use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to us or the site to direct any person to any other.
o You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher or otherwise disassemble any portion of the software used or enable others to do so.
o You will not solicit personal identifying information from other users for commercial purposes.
o You will not solicit money from other users.
o You will not promote information which is knowingly false, misleading or encourage activities or conduct which is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
XVI: Personal Information Policy
· We ask for information that personally identifies you ('Personal Information').
o For example, if you wish to register as a member of the app, we ask you for your name and email address.
§ We may provide your Personal Information to relevant third-parties from whom you may purchase products or services through the app and to the sponsors of any competitions on the app in which you participate.
§ We also use your Personal Information to operate the Site and to keep you up to date with new features.
§ We may, occasionally, use your Personal Information to inform you of new services and products from us.
§ We may also provide your Personal Information to carefully selected third parties.
§ If you do not wish to receive such information from us or directly from other suppliers please inform us in writing.
§ To make sure that your Personal Information for your Member profile is correct and up-to-date, you should review and update your personal information regularly.
§ You may also require us to delete the Personal Information we hold about you and if you wish us to do so, please notify us by email to Abha firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ If at any time you believe that we have not adhered to these principles, please notify us by email to Abha email@example.com and we will use all reasonable efforts to determine and correct the problem.
· Notices shall be given to the relevant party at the addresses given by you, or at such address as is notified to the other for this purpose.
§ The aggregate liability of us to you in respect of any breach of any terms of this agreement by us shall, in any event, be limited to the amount of the fee paid by you.
§ All prices are quoted in US Dollars or unless otherwise stated.
§ We reserve the right to change any advertised price at any time.
§ This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in respect of Advertisements and can only be varied in writing and signed by both parties.
§ We may assign the benefit (subject to the burden) of this agreement to any purchasers of our business.
§ Our is used at your own risk. We accept no liability for any loss or damage to your hardware and/or software resulting from your access and/or use of the.
§ Profiles that are inactive for a period of 6 months or more may be removed from the without notice.
§ Your statutory rights are not affected at all by these terms and conditions.
§ This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States. Any dispute will be dealt with in the US courts.
§ Each party confirms that no term of this agreement is enforceable by any third party who would not have been entitled to enforce such terms.
XVIII: Account Security
· It is the Members responsibility to keep your username and password confidential.
· Members are fully responsible for all activities that occur under their username and password.
· By agreeing to the Contract, Members agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security.
· Members must also ensure that they exit from their account at the end of each visit to the app using the Logout option. This will help keep your details safe.
· Abha App will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Members’ failure to comply with this provision.
· You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
XIX: Copyright Notice
· All material on this is copyrighted. You may only use it in the ways authorized by the copyright owner.
· All site design, text, graphics, user interfaces, software and their selection and arrangements are @2019AbhaApp.
XX: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED